Welcome to Angel's Physical Media Reviews
Welcome to my blog.
When I get the chance to, I will review physical media in length without the limits of Amazon's S&P.
Still trying to craft with words my recent review of various "Peanuts" related physical media as my first reviews. I have
*The standalone DVD original special from 2010 "Happiness is a Warm Blanket Charlie Brown" which served as the 60th anniversary special for the franchise. (Released through Warner Brothers)
*The Peanuts 75th anniversary TV Specials Collection, which features 40 specials including newer ones released after Charles Schulz passed away in 2000. (Released through Warner Brothers)
*The 4 movie collection from the original comic strip's run (Released through Paramount)
*The 2015 CGI film created by the now defunct Blue Sky animation studio written by Craig and Brian Schulz (Charles's son and grandson, respectively) and featuring a plethora of interesting story elements that one Amazon reviewer dubbed it as "A love letter to the franchise". (Released through 20th Century Fox)
Comments
Post a Comment